Please note all our Apartments have a strict No Smoking policy and our Courtyard garden is also Smoke Free. If your apartment smells like smoke on your departure – you will be charged for an extra nights’ accommodation.
To confirm a reservation, a deposit of the first night’s accommodation is required. Where a one-night stay is booked, the full 1 night’s accommodation is charged in full.
In the event that a reservation is cancelled the following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival will incur a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 14 days to 48 hours prior to arrival will incur one (1) night’s accommodation charge.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival or a no-show will incur full payment of the booking. We will endeavor to re-sell the apartment/s and will refund the amount processed if successful.
COVID 19 Cancellation Policy: If there are government travel restrictions due to Covid 19 then we can move the booking to a new date free of charge, or keep the full credit in the system so you can re-book once travel restrictions lift. If you need to cancel completely due to government travel restrictions then it would be a $50 charge per apartment right up to the arrival date.
**NOTE: Cancellations made within 7 days of arrivals due between 25th December and 10th January require full payment of booking.**
- additional occupancy surcharge of $40.00 per extra guest, per night.
- twin share option, one off $40 fee.
Seasonal Rates Apply as follows;
- Peak Season: 24th Dec – 10th January annually
- Summer Season: 1st November – 30th April annually
- Winter Season: 1st May – 31st October annually
We have a five-night minimum stay from 26th December through 10th January annually.
Two-night minimum stays are required on Friday and Saturday nights year-round. One-night stays over the weekends may be available at the Manager’s discretion.